Why Get Your Dog Groomed?
- Regular grooming promotes healthier skin and coat as well as contributing to their general well being.
- Regular grooming also can keep parasites at bay or at best eliminate them totally, as early detection will be a lot easier to deal with rather than a major infestation.
- A competent Professional Groomer will, hopefully, pick-up on any lumps or bumps that may need veterinary attention at some stage.
- As your groomer gets to know your dog through the years she/ he will notice if your dog is off form or any general changes in character and can help in liaisons with your vet if needed.
- Regular grooming also leaves you with an attractive clean, happy dog, which loves being handled and groomed.